An advanced MBSR teacher training, qualifying on the UCSD Certification Pathway, and open to all MBSR teachers with all levels of experience for personal enrichment, and community building.
The experience of teaching Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction is unlike most other experiences in life, and the opportunities for growth, expansion and transformation are almost limitless. This advanced training is intended to enrich and deepen this journey of teaching MBSR through practice, learning, reflection and sharing. Intended for those who have taught at least two full MBSR or MBCT courses, this program will draw upon your own experiences, challenges, breakthroughs and insights within a community of fellow teachers as a means of learning from each other for the good of our participants, and of ourselves.
- Online mPEAK CTI: Mindful Performance Enhancement, Awareness & Knowledge Coach Training Intensive - April 11, 2021
- Online MBSR ATTI: Growing Into the Heart of Teaching MBSR-Dharma, Embodiment and the Refinement of Intention - March 4, 2021
- Online Mindfulness-Based Relapse Prevention Training - March 4, 2021
- Online ATTI: Growing Into the Heart of Teaching MBSR-Dharma, Embodiment and the Refinement of Intention - March 12, 2020
- Coming Home to our Hearts-Mindfulness Silent Retreat - November 27, 2019
- MBCT ATTI: Advanced Teacher Training Intensive for MBCT Teachers - September 30, 2019
- ATTI: Growing Into the Heart of Teaching MBSR-Dharma, Embodiment and the Refinement of Intention - July 24, 2019
- MBSR TTI: Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Teacher Training Intensive - June 7, 2019
- A 3-Part Series: The Neuroscience of Mindfulness-Based Meditation: An Integration of Science and Practice - March 11, 2019
- Mindfulness-Based Relapse Prevention at Camp Burton - January 21, 2019